Let’s be real for a minute: we are in the midst of a totally unprecedented crisis affecting every aspect of life. As we pray for those infected with Covid-19, and stay home to protect the health of those most vulnerable, we also acknowledge that we’re facing an undeniable economic and financial disaster.
The CDC and the Virginia Governor’s Office has required the closure of non-essential businesses, wineries included, to protect against the spread of the Coronavirus. We all know that social distancing is a smart practice. However, it also has the potential to devastate our small business landscape. We are begging for your continued support the Virginia Wine Industry – a web of hardworking farmers, winemakers, and small business owners – so that it will continue to thrive when this is finally behind us.
On a lighter note, we need wine now more than ever! Luckily, our favorite Virginia Wineries are working around the clock to get it to us, despite tasting room closures. They are offering safely orchestrated curb-side pickup and even a myriad of wine delivery options: get the full list of which wineries are offering what services.
Unfortunately, your Virginia Wine Pass free tasting and BOGO tasting offers can’t be used while the wineries are closed; however, you can still take advantage of wine bottle discounts on pick-up and delivery orders. Mention your Virginia Wine Pass membership when you place your order.
Furthermore, we’ve put together some new “Quarantine Friendly” offers, exclusive to Virginia Wine Pass members. It’s our hope that you’ll be encouraged to use your membership, purchase directly from the winery, and enjoy some fantastic VA Wine during this tough time. Cheers!
- Arterra Winery: 10% off all pick-up or delivery orders
- The Barns at Hamilton Station: An additional 5% off any current incentives, deals, and sales
- Blue Valley Vineyard & Winery: $5 off pickup orders (2 bottle minimum)
- Byrd Cellars: Receive a free logo glass with your pickup or delivery order
- Casanel Vineyards: 50% off all shipping orders with coupon code MARCH2020
- Castle Glen Winery: $5 off any purchase of $29 or more
- Desert Rose Ranch and Winery: $5 off pick up or delivery orders (2 bottle min)
- Hillsborough Vineyards: Receive a voucher for 20% off your entire purchase on a future visit to the tasting room; curbside orders will receive a logo chachki (while supplies last) use promo code: VAWINEHILLS
- Potomac Point Winery: 10% off wine bottle purchases
- Saudè Creek Vineyards: 15% off the purchase of a 3 pack
- Thatch Winery: Free logo wine glasses with your pickup order
- Winery 32: Two free logo glasses with your order + $5 off the purchase of a case (in addition to the regular case discount–this makes each bottle only $10).
All of the above offers are valid ONLY during the period of winery shutdowns. Please mention Virginia Wine Pass membership in advance and show upon pickup.