Looking for a way to entertain (or escape from) the in-laws this holiday season? Need to keep the kids busy during the winter break? Want to get away from the chaos of holiday shopping? Or–are you hoping to find all of your holiday gifts in one easy trip?
We have the answer: Horton Vineyards. You know them for their award winning Virginia Wine and spectacular tasting room. Now, take a look at their upcoming holiday events that are sure to please:
- Port Pairing December 10th. $45 per person includes a sample of our current port as well as 4 past vintages all paired with a unique bite. Souvenir included.
- Holiday Shopping at Horton December 11th: 12 local vendors will all be at Horton vineyards selling their home made products. Bavarian Chef food truck will also be here.
- Kids Holiday Craft Day December 17th: Free day for parents to bring their children in to decorate ornaments and other holiday decorations. Gourmeltz grilled cheese food truck will be here.
- December 31st Star Trek New Years Party: Celebrate 50 years of Star Trek as well as the beginning of 2017 for $55 at Horton. Price includes a tasting, glass of wine, glass of champagne and hors d’oeuvres.
- Edgar Allan Poe Party January 20th: Costume contest, readings of Poe’s works, a tasting and glass of wine as well as trivia and hors d’oeuvres.